About Dollar Based Dental
Affordable Dental Plans That Make Sense
Dollar Based Dental is a self-funded dental plan for employers which pays providers based on a Dollar Based Plan as opposed to paying via a network agreement and procedure codes. With a Dollar Based Dental plan for your employees, you can keep costs down while providing superior dental care options for everyone at your company. Dollar Based Dental Plans are supported by the American Dental Association, and the dental profession, as they allow for superior dental care while remaining fee for service. With Dollar Based Dental plans you and your employees can enjoy:
- Control over your dental care. Your employees pick the dentist they see.
- Affordable costs. With Dollar Based Dental, your plan costs are based on actual dental costs incurred, not premium payments paid by employers or plan participants.
- 90% of your benefit dollars go to actual dental care, not insurance companies.
- Available to small and large companies, with or without an existing self-insurance plan.
- Co-payments and maximums on total benefits prevent unpleasant surprises at the end of the year. Plan cost increases can thus be minimized or eliminated.
- Eliminates pre-authorizations, limited choices for dentists, and typically no exclusions for preexisting conditions.
- We’re the low-cost dental plan that saves employers money, while letting employees enjoy hassle free dental services from the provider of their choice